Preferred : Females Only
Key Responsibilities :
– Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (internal and external)
– Representing the CEO’s office and manage key business communications at the CEO’s office
– Idea generation and being repository of ideas.
– Identifying and analyzing market and industry trends to facilitate executive decisions of CEO
– Prepare and source feasibility reports and analysis for projects/ programs
– Program management, monitoring and execution of projects and initiatives
– Run independent research and develop financial models
– Life cycle management of key acquisition’s process
– Collate and assist with data and inputs for project assessments and visibility
– Responsible for data modelling and analytics
– Undertake the 360 aspect of business for risks identification and exposure
– Business Networking, MIS and reporting.
– Assisting in business development and liaising inputs from other functions
– Coordination, follow ups with internal stakeholders for delivery and closure.
Desired Profile :
– Sector understanding of Real Estate
– Strong research skills incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
– Architecture & Engineering background will be strongly preferred