- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
- Vast knowledge of property law, property specifications, legal guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Assist clients in finding suitable Commercial properties to run their business from.
- Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
- Draft legal documents and contracts.
- Coordinate exchanges of ownership.
- Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Manage a portfolio of rental properties.
- Fulfill a range of marketing functions, e.g. promoting properties by listing, writing advertisements, or arranging viewings.
- Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business.
- Experience from Real Estate is compulsory.
- 4+ years’ of Real Estate sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training or a qualification in real estate may be strongly desired.