- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Co-ordinates with our social media marketing agency by selecting and orientation.
- Should have basic knowledge of recording and shooting project videos.
- Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In-design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Short Video Recording and Editing Experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
|Job Category||Social Media & Marketing|